Xone Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home ¬Ľ Old / Discontinued Products ¬Ľ Xone:02
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedoutputs on xone 02

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: outputs on xone 02
    Posted: 25†April†2005 at 1:05pm
Hi i was just wandering whether the xone 02 had more than 1 output. I could only see the XLR outputs but i like to tkae samples of records for production and need 2 outputs??? is there another RCA output??? Also wandering what everyone thinks of the mixer? it looks pretty sweet but i havent had a chance to play around on one in a shop yet
Jason Cerna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jason Cerna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26†April†2005 at 1:04am
Use the booth out to record.

I used to own that mixer, before I got the xone32.

For scratching it's excellent. The linear faders take a bit to get used to compared to rotaries. The channel faders and xfader are straight butter!
NickB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26†April†2005 at 3:53pm
Thats cool i didnt realise u could record out of the booth out. Would u recommend the 02 having owned one yourself?? anything u diidnt like about the mixer???
Im t*ssing up between that and a rane ttm 56.
NickB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27†April†2005 at 9:55am
Another thing i was wandering about the 02 was that someone was trying to tell me it could be made to play 4 channels at once with seperate gains or something. Im not too sure what they were saying but if anyone knows anything like this could they clarify this for me.

Also, do all the new 02's come standard woth just a penny & giles corssfader, or penny & giles cross faders AND channel faders. Different websites tell me different things.
djwithblades View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djwithblades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13†September†2005 at 2:28pm
You can play all 4 channels at once. You would need to have your channel faders all the way up. They will only control either your turntables or your other 2 sources (sampler, CD Players, etc.)

I currently have a CDX-05 on Channel 1, turntable on channel 2 and 3 and channel 4 is currently empty. I use the channel faders to control the turntables and when the fader is all the way up, I can use my gains for channel 1 to control the cd player while playing the turntable. Cueing is tricky if you do this though.

Hope that makes some sense.
"Making funky music is a must." - BDP
Sweety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21†June†2014 at 11:44pm
hello i hope you fine everyone, ive got one problem with my Xone02

i was change my crossfader,i was burn one resistor R58 at right fader
i change this resistor,everything ok,exept few problems
Crossfader Reverse, work only one side,Cue mix (headphones) work in 2 side
headphones + speakers... and the big problem is sound, is too low, i need to put master in max to have great sound volumes, someones can help me please?
innofader
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic