Xone Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Products » Xone:92
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAbleton live & Xone 92

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Junior
Junior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnDP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2005 at 8:27pm
i was asking myself if it is EASY and SAFE to open the mixer? Can anybody
make a picture tutorial -not the complete one, just where you change the
jumper-. That would be cool.

JDP
Skeyelab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skeyelab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2005 at 8:41pm
yes, it is very easy, make sure you unplug it. just open the top screws and the 4 screws inbetween your rca inputs.

pickitup13 View Drop Down
Junior
Junior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pickitup13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2005 at 12:50am
good call on the sticky djarago. Many people buy the xone 92 because of its midi capability, so I think that many future browsers of this forum will have the same questions that have been asked and answered in this thread.
rengel View Drop Down
Junior
Junior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rengel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2005 at 12:53am
I feel proud ;)
Skeyelab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skeyelab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2005 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by rengel rengel wrote:

skey - have you got some pictures to show your setup?
very keen to see it..

Finally, I have some pix for you people...

This is a stitched photo of 2 seperate shots.
Gear included (right to left) Epiphone Guitar, Epiphone Bass, Korg MS2000, Randall Guitar Amp Isolation Cabinet (Below MS2000), Fender Concert Amp, M-Audio BX5a, iBook G4, Edirol PCR-M50

Rack (Top to Bottom)
Soundcraft Spirit M12, Clavia NordRack2, Patchbay, MOTU Traveler, M-Audio MIDISPORT 8x8, Alesis 3630 Compressor, DVD Burner, External FW HD, Various Guitar Pedals

The DJ Gear: 2x Technics 1200M3D, 2 x Behringer B2031 Monitors, 2 x Denon DNS-1000, 1 x Senneheiser HD280Pro Headphones, 1 x M-Audio MicroTrak 24/96 Portable Recorder, and last but not least, 1 A&H Xone:92 Rotary (not shown:RedSound Voyager Audio->MIDI Sync box)

Junior
Junior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pickitup13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2005 at 1:23am
some very nice gear there.
djarago View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djarago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2005 at 3:39am
ewww denon :P
Junior
Junior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pickitup13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2005 at 2:35am
hehe yes. except for the denon cd players. get yourself some cdjssssss
Hugh like View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hugh like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2006 at 10:28pm
That's a nice setup. I especially like how your kitchen is integrated
in it all. I bet you can control your microwave oven with the
Xone:92. Those speakers are cool.
AudioSoundation View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AudioSoundation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 2:15am
Nice topic, I love each and every one of you!
Keep it up.
FOR BOOKING:
e-mail: ty_jabal@yahoo.com
AIM: djtyprogressive
Yahoo!: ty_jabal

Posted mix coming soon.
Bet you cant wait to hear another bratty progressive american dj eh? haha.
Skeyelab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skeyelab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 7:14pm
ahh, i just upgraded my denons to the DNS-3500s these totally destroy the cdj1000mk3's.

i work for www.audiolines.com and get to demo gear for a weekend at a time and took both the MK3 and 3500 home, i obviously made the right choice with the 3500.

check this video for a quick reason why it rules the cdj
http://www.denondj.com/videos/S3500_demoA.wmv

can your cdj do that?
clubber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clubber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2006 at 3:45pm
And what is your oppinion about the Numark CDX cdj?
After my opinion CDX is much better then the MK3 but I haven`t decided yet CDX or 3500s is better.
Don`t let clubbing to get comercialized !!!
SideShow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SideShow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2006 at 7:41pm
hey guys
just got my 92 today and i read this whole discussion,and its really really interesting.but just that i`m right(sorry,my englsich isnt that good)
the tempo adj knob is "normally" to change the speed of lfo2???i got my xone used,and today i connected it with my ableton and the only use i have for the knob is to adjust the tempo in ableton(actually 1bpm-steps are ways too big,to set the speed really accurate!!!)
so, if i would open my mixer and switch that jumper,i could controll the speed of the lfo2?i thought the only way to controll is by taping it,not by turning the knob.
some of you explained how you make the change of the tempo adj knob more accurate (e.g. 0,3bpm steps) but i didnt understand how it works.does andybody coud explain it again to mee,please?
i know,lots of queastion!
thx!
phunk420 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phunk420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2007 at 10:34am
if this one will be released there wont be any problems in future

click me
kelx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2007 at 11:39pm
well the news is from 2004 i dont think that this will be released next time...

but if it would....mhh i have to get this one :)
Jason View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2008 at 2:55pm
First,I love my 92.

Too Mr Skeyelab: You say the 3500's blow the cdj's away? I own the 3500's and after two weeks of owning them I wanted to throw them in the garbage. The digital sound on scratch mode sounds really bad and not reliable. I own the cdj's and I am very impressed with the sound quality, pitch and platter!! I purchased the 3500's because of the platter...What a big mistake. Cdj's go perfect with my Allen and Heath 62, 92 and S2.

I noticed that Denon purchased Allen and Heath..Is this true? I really hope Allen and Heath keeps there standard and it would be horrible if Denon copy's A & H design's.

**It's bad enough that the Xone 62 dropped in price big time!!....I paid $1700 in CANADA about 6 years ago and now you can purchase it for $899. When I first got my Allen and Heath Xone 62 only a few club's had them but when the price dropped almost all clubs have them because of the drop in price and quality. This is great..But, Allen & Heath don't lose you credablity!! The OTHER standards never have made such a price drop!!

Allen and Heath..Keep up the great work.

Jason Ferguson
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic