Xone Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Old / Discontinued Products » Xone:DX
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6 Xone:DX map similar ITCH
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTraktor Scratch Pro 2.6 Xone:DX map similar ITCH

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djinet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6 Xone:DX map similar ITCH
    Posted: 06January2013 at 12:53am
Hi friends.

Recently A&H Xone:DX owners have been in some type of abandonment of both companies Serato and A&H. Thats why, frustrated and disappointed, I´m finishing a non official, personal and simple mapper for Traktor Scratch Pro v2.6, more or less, with similiar features to ITCH (even layer and pfl changing), which is still in beta fase. Anyone interested in helping or contributing, please send me a pm. I suppressed: 1) loops (because is no needed by me for mixing, reeplaced by beatjumps); 2) Hot Cues (replaced by browse next, load, play and seek for quick selection of tracks), and it only rest "Effects", which, i thank anyone help me to map those routing. Cheers. Merry Christmas and Happy 2013.
djinet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djinet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08January2013 at 1:29pm
Hi again.

I finished the Traktor Scratch Pro v2.6 mapper v1 Beta for Xone:DX, upload it, and, at the bottom of the post, you could find the link, but, before you download it, please, i would like you read this, extracted from one of many other posts of Serato forums disgusted with politics of both companies:

http://serato.com/forum/discussion/804129#new

http://serato.com/forum/discussion/852409

"...I cannot believe you are leaving use with this piece of crap update and not supporting us with serato DJ. You are screwing over a lot of long time serato fans who stuck with you through the years. I will be moving over to traktor and will NEVER buy another serato product again if this is how you treat loyal customers. The dx was not one of the cheapest controllers to buy and I bought it long before it was discontinued. I feel robbed, as I now have to change controllers or software if I want to stay current. Screw you serato. ... How is that going to help me with this awful update to ITCH you have lefty me and all the other DX users with? Most of us are willing to pay for the update to DJ ... ¿Because Allen & Heath decided that the product is discontinued?... Its a decision between both parts not serato alone. "

Xone_DX_TSP26-v1_Beta_by_djinet.zip

Cheers. I´ll hope you enjoy it, and, of course, this mapper is personal (unofficial), and i´m not responsible for the cassual/possible damage suffered in your controllers, devices and/or computers.
djinet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote djinet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17January2013 at 6:33pm
Fixed:

Layer/Load Buttons --> Cue/Split/Mix = 0

Xone_DX_TSP26-v1_Beta2_by_djinet.zip

Regards.
neubreed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neubreed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14April2013 at 2:44am
Hey mate.

Thanks for the work on this mapping.

Have a few issues with the loop section. I can't seem to be able to turn them on or adjust .. How is this meant to work?

Cheers,
Ryan
Augusto Jr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Augusto Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09September2014 at 2:38am
Hello!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic