Xone Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home ┬╗ Products ┬╗ Xone:92
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFilter Knob and buttons loose and move

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrhyperpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Filter Knob and buttons loose and move
    Posted: 21áMarchá2014 at 5:34pm
I have checked all the Tech Support pages and it comes up with contacting my dealer where I bought the Xone 92 from. This unfortunately doesn't help me as I know longer live in the country I bought it in. I bought my Xone 92 in the UK in August 2013 and moved to Vancouver Canada in Feb 2014. The nearest Allen & Heath dealer is in Quebec which is basically the other side of Canada from me. As I can't find a e-mail address to e-mail my problem to. I have to posted my problem here to see if anyone else has had the same problem as me.

Some how when I quickly twisted the filter knob to 30hz I have made the whole Filter 2 unit/section (VCF Board?) a little loose. I didn't even to do it that hard.

The filter on/off button, filter knob, HPF, BPF, LPF, VCF to X fader and VCF 2 -1 buttons now all move a little bit at the same time from left to right.   I'm gathering its the whole Filter Board moving.

The filter however still works perfectly fine. But it is a slight nuisance when using the filter knob as I can some times feel the filter board in the mixer move a little bit.

Anyone else had this problem?

If I open up the mixer is it easy to fix? i.e. Can I tighten the filter board so it doesn't move?
PhenRoyer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhenRoyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22áMarchá2014 at 2:41pm
have a look on youtube how to open 92 and fix it yourself is this moving thing is not letting you sleep .. As long as it not making some noise in speakers and short cut why bother ??
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic